Accessories. Security & Safety. Best Deals & User Reviews: Security
- Actors: Antonio Banderas, Ben Kingsley, Liam McIntyre, Cung Le, Katherine Mary de la Rocha
- Directors: Alain Desrochers
- Writers: Tony Mosher
- Producers: Les Weldon, Jeffrey Greenstein, Jonathan Yunger, David Harris, Gisella Marengo
- Format: Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Language: English (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Subtitles: French, Spanish
- Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: R Restricted
- Studio: Universal Studios Home Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: September 5, 2017
- Run Time: 92 minutes
Antonio Banderas is Eddie Deacon, a war hero suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder who takes a low-key job as a nighttime security guard at a shopping mall to get back on his feet. Things are uneventful until a gang of brutal ruthless bikers and their psychotic leader (Ben Kingsley) chase an innocent girl into the mall in an attempt to kill her and keep her from testifying against them. Now Eddie and his team of unarmed guards are her only hope for survival in this tense, pulse-pounding thriller.
Good movie, although it was a stretch (at least for me) with Antonio Banderas as a returning U.S.soldier suffering from PTSD. Since that was primarily a bit of backstory only, the plot moved on pretty quick to the lead (Antonio) taking charge, so to speak. Having Ben Kingsley playing the bad guy didn't hurt either. My husband and I both liked the movie and if you're into the action adventure genre, you will probably enjoy it as well.
Antonio is the man. I don't think I've ever seen anything he was in that I didn't enjoy. Go for it. It's good. -Daniel Lance Wright, AuthorAnnie's World 2: New Beginnings
What a great movie this was. Antonio just keeps getting better and better. It's an indie movie, but I believe indie movies have way better storytelling. This was a great nod to the 80s action-thrillers. Great job by the writer Johnny Sullivan and director Alain Desrochers.
Riveting thriller from start to finished, this is Banderas' badass work since "Desperado" and Mask Of Zorro, great to have him back in the action genre.
Just okay. The scene in the trailer wasn't in the movie.Predictable. Anotonio was buffed up and trying to be an action star.
Awesome movie. I recommend it as a very good action movie with good characters. Antonio Banderas is great.
Not Antonio's best work. He seems to mumble through a lot of the movie. Good action scenes.